01526 800 800
|Member of the
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Door entry systems are very similar in operation to Access Control
systems. The difference lies in the type of building to which
the systems are fitted.
- Whilst Access Control systems are ideally suited to single occupancy
industrial complexes, where visitors will have a central point
of contact (receptionist etc), Door Entry systems are more suited
to multi occupancy dwellings and office complexes.
- Door Entry Systems allow visitors to directly contact the person
that they wish to visit. This person then has the ability to grant
or deny access. These systems are commonly installed alongside
Access Control Systems in multi occupancy complexes.
- This ensures that all legitimate staff or occupants have unhindered
access to the common area of the site, whilst casual visitors
will be restricted to the exterior of the property.
- Systems typically include a desk or wall mounted video and/or
audio intercoms within the individual areas and a multipoint call
station located at the communal entrance.