01526 800 800
|Member of the
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- From functional simple traffic and pedestrian control to completely
sealed site security, including ornamental and period matched
designs, Harrison Security can supply and install the
- Pedestrian access can be controlled by simple swing gates or
by higher security turnstiles where total control is required.
- Where vehicle security is a must, traffic can be physically
controlled by either rising ramps or by traffic spikes with the
pedestrian access being independently controlled.
- Where space is at a premium the site can be fitted with either
sliding or swinging gates. Sliding gates have the advantage of
being able to retract onto the already existing fence line, taking
up very little space.
- Smooth, reliable and easy to use, the gates can be controlled
by a wide range of access control systems including swipe card,
proximity card, push button, keypad, token, radio control or Biometric
systems. These are combined with induction loop or photocell safety
and close facilities.