01526 800 800
|Member of the
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- An excellent addition to any working environment, Public Address
systems can have many varied uses.
- External speakers can be used for paging work colleagues, emergency
evacuation broadcasts, tour instructions, automated security warnings
when linked to an Integrated Security System and much more.
- Speakers come in many different shapes, sizes, colours and power
levels, so that each application can be specifically tailored
to the client's specifications.
- Internal office speakers are designed to be discreet, unobtrusive
and almost invisible. Over-ride switches or volume level buttons
are available to control speakers in individual rooms where the
need to temporarily disable the system is required.
- Speakers fitted in production areas or workshops are usually
of the aesthetically pleasing "Pendant" speaker design.
These provide excellent performance combined with rugged construction
and are suitable for all but the most hostile environment.
- Music can be played over the P.A. system in the form of tapes,
C.D.'s or radio broadcasts. This music is then temporarily silenced
when a voice broadcast occurs, automatically restarting when the
broadcast has finished. Many clients have found that this prevents
"Radio Wars" occurring in large workshops where many
people wish to listen to different radio stations.
- P.A. systems can be "zoned" to allow complete control
from the Base Control Station. This enables messages to be put
out to specific areas only, therefore not disturbing the rest
of the workforce with unnecessary information. All area calls
can be made if required.
- Public Address systems are usually far more cost effective than
many potential clients believe. Experience has shown that the
installation cost is usually far lower than the client was expecting.
Coupled with the ability to remove pagers and two-way "walkie
talkie" devices, along with the financial gains made by doing
so, PA systems can become self-funding over a period of time.