01526 800 800
|Member of the
Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- The use of covert security solutions can prevent stock wastage,
staff theft, abuse of trust concerning friends and relatives,
compromising of commercial secrets security, abuse by child minders
and much more.
- Protect your staff, your property, view what your house sitter
or nanny is doing whilst you are away from the premises.
- Systems can be fitted anywhere the client requests, to provide
discreet surveillance of any event. Our cameras come disguised
as clocks, PIR detectors, toys, flowers, smoke detectors, stereo
systems, signs, mirrors or can be designed to fit the specification.
- Harrison Security has a specialised, non-obtrusive
confidential installation service with no security markings or
brand names on any employees clothing, vehicles or any fitted
equipment. An out of hours fitting service is available if required.
- Systems can be linked to existing CCTV systems, linked directly
to domestic VCR's and televisions and may even be remotely transmitted
from the site via existing telephone lines to any location of
the client requests, anywhere in the world. Full 24-hour recording
facilities, with audio, are available if required.
- Harrison Security have been tasked to fit this type
of surveillance device in many different locations for many different
reasons including stock wastage, "nanny watch", house
sitter surveillance, workplace and social drug abuse prevention,
matrimonial infidelity investigations, staff theft, vandalism
detection (where previously fitted "normal" cameras
were themselves the target of an attack), insurance investigations,
evidence gathering, staff performance profiling and even for purely
entertainment reasons, just to name a few.
- If you think that a covert CCTV system may be the answer to
your problem, contact us for a confidential, no obligation quote.